Item provided by: TechTol Imaging, LLC ®
- Heavy bladed instrument that ends in a point.
- Used on supragingival surfaces and only up to 1 mm. sub when tissue allows.
- Overlap at midline and col areas.
- The face of the instrument should be angled to create a70-80� relationship with the tooth surface.
- Always adapt the terminal 1 mm. working end to the tooth! Keep rolling!
- Light exploratory grasp and exploratory stroke (going sub)
- Very firm grasp, fulcrum and working stroke when scaling away from JE
- Strokes must be overlapping and 1-3 mm. in length.
- A must for under contacts.