Item provided by: TechTol Imaging, LLC ®
- Rounded toe, curved working end, blade and back for easy subgingival insertion.
- Used on both supra and subgingival surfaces.
- One cutting edge.
- When the terminal shank is perpendicular to the floor, the lower edge is the cutting edge.
- Always adapt the terminal 1 mm. working end to the tooth! Keep rolling!
- Light exploratory grasp and exploratory stroke (going sub)
- Very firm grasp, fulcrum and working stroke when scaling away from JE
- Strokes must be overlapping and 1-3 mm. in length.
- Use midline to proximal on anterior teeth. Overlap at midline and col areas.
- Keep shank parallel on all surfaces.
- Keep face at a 70-80 degree angle to the tooth.