Item provided by: TechTol Imaging, LLC ®
- Wirelike working end.
- Used to detect calculus and texture of tooth on supra and subgingival surfaces.
- Must use a VERY LIGHT grasp for tactile sensitivity. �No blanching of fingers!
- Correct end will be parallel to distal surface when hand is positioned properly.
- Use on posterior teeth distal line angle to distal, then distal angle to mesial.
- Overlap at line angles and col areas
- Use on anterior teeth midline to proximal. The curved end needs to turn �in� toward the tooth.
- Overlap at midline and col areas. Different end for surfaces toward / surfaces away.
- Adapt the terminal 1mm. working end (side of tip) to tooth surfaces at all times. Keep rolling!
- Strokes must be overlapping, light and 1-3 mm. in length.